St Mark’s Church Services
We are planning to meet this Sunday face to face for church. However, should we need to move to online services only, we will aim to make the decision by 12noon each Friday and list the decision on this page. So please assume church is on and follow our usual registrations process. We urge you to stay informed by visiting https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates
The Premier has recommended wearing masks at church services. Although we are not mandating this at this stage, I would encourage you to feel comfortable about wearing a mask.
Please only book in and attend if the following do NOT apply to you:
- You are feeling unwell or who are in the same household as another who is feeling unwell;
- You have arrived from a high-risk area in the last 2 weeks;
- You have been in close or prolonged contact with someone travelling from a high-risk area in the last 2 weeks; or
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID test or are living with such a person.
You can register here for the 10am service
There is no need to register for the 5.30pm service, the roll will be marked at the church door.
There is no need to print the ticket as your name will be marked off by a welcomer at the church.
Please also fill in our online Connect Card for additional resources and ways to connect with us.
You can find information about our church services here.
Our current sermon series is looking at Ephesians. Ephesians gives us a view from the mountain-top. It’s the big picture of God’s plans and purposes for the world – and for us!
If you would like to be notified about our services and news each week, fill in the registration form here.
8am Traditional Communion Service
Download the service outline below.
8am service sheet – 9 August 2020
10am Bible and Prayer Service
Download the service sheet with prayers and song lyrics below.
10am service sheet – 9 August 2020
5.30pm Bible and Prayer Service
- God’s grace – Ephesians 2:1-10 – Tim Escott
- The power God has – Ephesians 1:15-23 – Michael Jensen
- What we need to know – Ephesians 1:15-23 – David Crain
For more ways to stay connected with St Mark’s, click here