Marriage Course Online
The next Marriage Course will be held in 2022.
The online Marriage Course is for couples who are married or in a committed relationship and interested in investing time in their relationship. You will learn how to communicate more effectively and improve how you can resolve differences as a couple.
This respected course was originally developed in 1996 by Nicky and Sila Lee, who have been married now for over 40 years. It was updated in 2020, featuring expert insights and drawing on the real-life experiences from couples all over the world. While based on Christian principles, the course is relevant and helpful for any couple with or without a Christian faith or church background.
Held via Zoom, the online course runs exactly as it would if you were attending in person but enables you to enjoy the course from the comfort of your own home, where you can replicate your own date night. The course is an excellent refresher that equips couples with tools and techniques to keep the spark alive in their relationship and stay connected. There is no group work and each couple’s conversations are completely private.
Held over 7 sessions, this online course will help you to consider topics including:
- Understanding each other’s needs
- Communicating more effectively
- Growing closer by learning to resolve conflict
- Sex and expressions of love
- and much more!
- Each session lasts for 1 hour 55 minutes, half of which will be for your conversations.
- The session starts by welcoming everyone online. Couples then watch a dynamic and practical video which includes time for private discussion between you and your partner.
- Booklets with conversation topics and helpful worksheets are provided.
- Don’t forget the candles, snacks, drinks, older kids in another room and the younger ones in bed. Try to make it feel as special as possible.
Watch the trailer for the Marriage Course:
Next online course: Starts Tuesday 14 September 2021, 7pm – 9pm via Zoom and runs for 7 weeks.
Cost: $60 per couple which covers the cost of two booklets which will be sent to your home. You can register here.
For questions about the course content please contact the Course Facilitator, Trish Howes, at email@example.com
For questions about registrations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org