- Starts: Tue 14 Sep 2021 7:00pm
- Ends: Tue 26 Oct 2021 9:00pm
- Location: St Mark's Church, Greenoaks Avenue, Darling Point NSW, Australia
Next online course starts on 14 September 2021.
The online Marriage Course is for couples who are married or in a committed relationship and interested in investing time in their relationship. You will learn how to communicate more effectively and improve how you can resolve differences as a couple.
- Each session lasts for 1 hour 55 minutes, half of which will be for your conversations.
- The session starts by welcoming everyone online. Couples then watch a dynamic and practical video which includes time for private discussion between you and your partner.
- Booklets with conversation topics and helpful worksheets are provided.
- Don’t forget the candles, snacks, drinks, any older kids in another room and the younger ones in bed. Try to make it feel as special as possible.
Course dates and booking details
Next online course: Starts 14 September 2021, 7pm – 9pm via Zoom and runs for 7 weeks.
Cost: $60 per couple which covers the cost of two booklets which will be sent to your home.
For questions about the course content please contact the Course Facilitator, Trish Howes, at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about registrations please contact email@example.com