Love is patient, love is kind. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
At St Mark’s, we believe marriage is a gift from God for the good of people: God has our wellbeing at heart and part of that can be that he wants us to experience all the joy and security of an intimate relationship.
We are taking bookings for weddings for 2022 and beyond.
Our Wedding package includes:
- Marriage preparation course to prepare you for this lifelong commitment
- Personal consultation with our wedding minister, Tim Escott, prior to the wedding. (Alternatively, you may be able to have your own minister take the wedding service, at the discretion of St Mark’s.)
- A warm and traditional Anglican wedding service
- Use of our magnificent organ along with our professional organist for your choice of hymns and music
- Cleaning after the wedding
- Optional extras include: church bell ringing before and after the service.
If you are interested in being married at St Mark’s or would like to know more about what is involved contact the office on (02) 9363 3657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At St Mark’s we want to support you in your marriage journey, not just your wedding day. Consequently, all couples being married at St Mark’s are expected to attend our marriage preparation course and this helpful course is included as part of your wedding package.
Courses for 2022
Over four Sundays, starting at 4.00pm followed by the evening Church service at 5.30pm.
Sunday June 19, June 26, July 3 and July 10
Sunday October 9, October 16, October 23 and October 30
For more information about St Mark’s click here.
For more information about what’s on at St Mark’s click here.