Marriage Course Online
Welcome to Marriage Enrichment
The Marriage Course is a series of seven sessions, designed to help couples invest in their relationship and build a strong marriage.
Held via Zoom, the course runs exactly as it would if you were attending in person, but enables you to enjoy the course from the comfort of your own home, where you can replicate your own date night.
- Held on a Monday night each session begins at 7:30pm and finishes at 9:30pm for seven weeks via zoom, half of which will be for your conversations.
- The session starts by welcoming everyone. Couples then watch a dynamic and practical video which includes time for private discussion between you and your partner.
- Booklets with conversation topics and helpful worksheets are provided
- Don’t forget the candles, snacks, drinks, older kids in another room and the younger ones in bed. Try to make it feel as special as possible.
- Building strong foundations
- The art of communication
- Resolving conflict
- The power of forgiveness
- The impact of family – past and present
- Good sex
- Love in action
Course dates and booking details
Next course starts 19 October 2021.
Standard rate: $60 per couple (for booklets).
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We value family relationships at St Mark’s
St Mark’s is known for being a place for weddings. We’ve always been clear that our priority is promoting healthy relationships and preparing couples for marriage, rather than just their wedding day. Reflecting this commitment, we also offer Marriage Enrichment courses, because we know that good marriages take work and good communication.
If you are married, or in a serious relationship, we recommend you attend the Marriage Course. Think of the course as a date night opportunity where you can learn practical tools, ideas, and conversation frameworks that will help you to enhance your relationship connection.
The course is designed for any married couple or cohabiting couple wishing to build a strong and lasting relationship. The course offers essential tools and practical ideas and is an important way of investing in your relationship.
This respected course was developed by Nicky and Sila Lee who are co-authors of The Marriage Book and have been married for over 40 years. With a new video series released in 2020, this course will be relevant both for first timers and returning participants. The course is designed to help couples build strong foundations, learn to communicate more effectively and resolve differences well. While based on Christian principles, the course is helpful for any couple with or without a Christian faith or church background.