Church Services on 22 Nov
- Starts: Mon 16 Nov 2020 7:00am
- Ends: Tue 24 Nov 2020 12:00pm
- Location: 1 Greenoaks Ave, Darling Point NSW 2027, Australia
THIS SUNDAY: Now that we are meeting together in person, we want everyone to be safe and feel safe.
We are planning to meet this Sunday face to face for church. However, should we need to move to online services only, we will aim to make the decision by 12noon each Friday and list the decision on this page. So please assume church is on and follow our usual registrations process. We urge you to stay informed by visiting https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates
The Premier has strongly recommended wearing masks at church services. We urge you to wear a mask to protect our community
You will be asked at the door if you have any symptoms, and if you have been in any hotspots.
Please follow the directions of the COVID-safe officer at each service.
There is no need to pre-register for any of the services as contact details will be collected at the door on arrival.
On the day:
- If you feel unwell, or if you live with someone who is unwell, or if you’ve been in a high-risk area in the last two weeks, or if you are awaiting the results of a COVID19 test, then please do not come to church
- Please bring your own Bible. If you don’t own a personal Bible, we recommend an NIV, an NRSV, or an ESV from Koorong.com
- Please arrive early if possible to minimise queueing
- Please follow the directions of the COVID-safe officer at each service.
- At 10am, please check your kids in first at the Parish Hall.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands and to sit on a seat marked with a green X
- We will not be able to sing, but we can hum! And we can join in said responses
- At 8am, please follow the directions of the ushers for Holy Communion
The services will be live-streamed for those not able to attend.
5.30pm – Watch the service here
You can make a donation to St Mark’s here
To find out more about St Mark’s complete a Connect Card here
If you would like to meet with Christians online to read the Bible and pray together, sign up for a Connect group.
Please consider supporting the ministry at St Mark’s electronically here.
We encourage you to check this site regularly for updates to our plans and to access various online resources which we trust will support you during this challenging time. We encourage you to join our St Mark’s Facebook community and also register via this site to receive our daily devotions.