Marriage Enrichment Online
- Starts: Mon 19 Oct 2020 7:30pm
- Ends: Mon 30 Nov 2020 9:30pm
- Location: St Mark's Church, Greenoaks Avenue, Darling Point NSW, Australia
Welcome to Marriage Enrichment Online
The Marriage Course is a series of seven sessions, designed to help couples invest in their relationship and build a strong marriage.
Held via Zoom, the course runs exactly as it would if you were attending in person, but enables you to enjoy the course from the comfort of your own home, where you can replicate your own date night.
- Each session lasts for 1 hour 55 minutes, half of which will be for your conversations.
- The session starts by welcoming everyone online. Couples then watch a dynamic and practical video which includes time for private discussion between you and your partner.
- Booklets with conversation topics and helpful worksheets are provided.
- Don’t forget the candles, snacks, drinks, older kids in another room and the younger ones in bed. Try to make it feel as special as possible.
- Building strong foundations
- The art of communication
- Resolving conflict
- The power of forgiveness
- The impact of family – past and present
- Good sex
- Love in action
Course dates and booking details
Monday nights at 7.30pm – 9.30pm for seven weeks via Zoom. Next course starts 19 October 2020.
Standard rate: $50 per couple (for booklets).
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org