Marriage Enrichment Course
- Starts: Tue 20 Jul 2021 6:30pm
- Ends: Tue 31 Aug 2021 9:30pm
- Location: St Mark's Church, Greenoaks Avenue, Darling Point NSW, Australia
Welcome to Marriage Enrichment
The Marriage Course is a series of seven sessions, designed to help couples invest in their relationship and build a strong marriage.
Held in the Canopy Room of the Sheaf Hotel in Double Bay, the course is designed as a date night for each couple. There are no group discussions and conversations are kept private.
- Held on a Tuesday night each session begins at 6.30pm and finishes at 9.30pm for seven weeks. The course runs from 20 July – 31 August 2021 (consecutive 7 Tuesday evenings).
- The session starts by couples ordering dinner by 6.30pm and spending quality time enjoying their meal. The course content begins at 7pm. This includes excellent teaching material, conversation points, and time for private discussion between you and your partner.
- Booklets with conversation topics and helpful worksheets are provided.
- Building strong foundations
- The art of communication
- Resolving conflict
- The power of forgiveness
- The impact of family – past and present
- Good sex
- Love in action
Course dates and booking details
Next course starts Tuesday 20 July 2021.
Standard rate: $75 per couple (for booklets).
For questions about the course content please contact the Course Facilitator, Trish Howes, at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about registrations please contact email@example.com